My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Drue 
Contd #2
   The rose bush was covered in bright red lovely roses! Their velvety soft touch was marred only by the sharp thorns in evil contrast. First mom posed her sitting on the lush grass holding a rose and looking up at the gigantic rose bush thundering red blossoms in riotous splendor. Dru laughed and posed talking to her mom all the time. 
     “Just what is the reason for all these pictures, Mom? I’ve never had so many photos of me taken in my life. Your rose bush is gorgeous though. Let me take some pictures of you.”
     “No way, I can’t compete with the roses or you. No, I just wanted some beautiful pictures of my baby. You are just growing up so fast and with your blue skirt and bare feet, well I just had to capture it so I can remember how beautiful you are today. I saw you barefoot coming down the road running and it’s May1. You never forget, do you?”
    “ No, it’s too marvelous to take off your shoes and walk in the grass. I heard all the birds chirping too. Spring is here and I am so glad. Thank you for my barefoot release on May 1st.I thought winter would never end. We moved so much this year. It’s been really hard mom. I don’t mean to complain but I haven’t any connections.”
     “I know, I know. It will be alright. I don’t think there will be any more reasons to move this year. But I had to see you by this rose bush and I think my girl is going to be a beautiful woman.”
     “Ah Mom! You making too much out of this. But if I am pretty, it’s because my momma is the prettiest woman I have ever seen. I love you mom. Now may I get up and go do my homework?”
     “Sure baby come on in the house and get started. I’ll make some tea.”

No comments:

Post a Comment