My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Title: Pirate Barbarian Author: Tasha Temple Review Rating: Five Stars Reviewer: Linda Hays-Gibbs Hot...Hot...Sizzling Hot exciting adult adventure! Want to go pillaging, pirating, cavorting and fall in love with a dangerous steely, bigger than life, virile male pirate with beauty, muscles, gorgeous green eyes, and ruthless courage? Well then, this is the book for you! Would you rather find a beautiful blue eyed, chestnut haired, brave warm woman to carry off on an adventure? Kai is from the islands and all he knows is pirating and unfeeling glory. He's smart and very dangerous and he's never been broken by love until he meets Miss Jolene Winston, an English lady with her new fiancée, Raul on her way to be married. Incidentally, Raul was turning out to be a mean hearted bully who hurts Jolene. Kai captures Raul's ship and her and carries her off on an adventure into paranormal perplexities she could never imagine. Raul scuttles off into the night. Jolene thinks she will be murdered and stands up to this frightful beast of a pirate. No one ever stood up to him so Kai is intrigued by this little spitfire. Their chemistry is raging, hot, lustful, unforgiving and not for the feint of heart, so, if you want an erotic jaunt into historical fantasy; this will fulfill your dreams and more. There are a few spelling or typos but the book was burning my fingers it was so hot, so I failed to notice. Seriously, I thought it great fun and want to read more from Tashe Temple in the future. I gave her Five sizzling stars. Great job! Linda Hays-Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment