My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Monday, March 17, 2014


Title: Dancing with the Duke
Author: Suzanna Medeiros
Genre: Regency Romance
Review Rating: Five Stars
Reviewer: Linda Hays-Gibbs

Romantic Fantasy

     Alexander Thompson, the Duke of Clarington  must dance with Charlotte Grant at Almacks of all places. He has dodged the marriage mart for years but his mother the dowager Duchess is sponsoring his sister Lucy's friend Charlotte. Charlotte is in love with Alex since; she was a baby and would love just to fall into Alex's arms.
       The problems are multiple. He needs to take care he's not trapped in a marriage he doesn't want. Charlotte wants to marry but wishes it would be Alex.
His sister thinks if he will dance with Charlotte at Almacks; it will assure her of a successful season. Alex remembers the awkward friend of Lucy but is surprised by the beauty that enters Almacks. 
   What a great romance! Loved every minute of it and you will too. This is a must read. I gave it Five Stars!
Linda Hays-Gibbs
   

No comments:

Post a Comment