My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Title: The Knowledge of Good and Evil Author: Micah Persell Review Rating: Four Stars Reviewer: Linda Hays-Gibbs Recently the Garden of Eden is discovered and beside it the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The people that discovered it are asked to eat the fruit of the trees. Jericho is an immortal because he ate of the fruit of The Tree of Life and Knowledge of Good and evil. He can tell by touch if someone is good or evil and he can't be killed. He lives with the others like himself in a lab where he is experimented on. His friend and boss is Erin and he sends Jericho after a killer. Dahlia is the killer and an immortal too. She escapes and wrecks everything to get out. Jericho follows to bring her back but in the process he is told by an anonymous voice that "She is the one." His other mate died years ago and he thought he would be alone forever since he couldn't die. Now his life has new meaning but when he touches Dahlia he is told she is evil. He is devastated but continues on his mission to bring his new mate back to the compound and her jail. She out maneuvers him at every turn and the pain of not acknowledging their attraction weighs heavy on both of them. He is about to go crazy with wanting her when he discovers her secret. He is amazed. I will not give you all the spoilers but tell you Dahlia has a good reason for running. I give this action packed sexually charged story a definite thumbs up and rate it with Four Stars. I would have given it Five, but it just ended too abruptly. I wanted more and I believe there is more. The author has a series going but make every story end without being so cliff dropping. I was left gasping for breath and searching for more pages. It's a great story though, and I'm glad I took the read. I can't wait to hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment