My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Sunday, December 29, 2013


Title: A Romantic Ghost Story
Author: Jason W. Chan 
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Review Rating: Three Star
Reviewer: Linda Hays-Gibbs

  I wasn't scared and I really wasn't interested but that might be my problem!

This is a ghost story with demons of a kind I've never known about. 
I loved the sweetness of the love story but I didn't understand how the ghost could live and the live human had to die or was it the other way around.
    How did sex trafficking get into the ghost story and why didn't the angel's solution help? 
   I just have so many unanswered questions.
     The problems I had might not be there for the other fellow and it may be that I like a different kind of tale. I know it was a sweet tale and I read it through to the end 
I gave it three stars for effort and originality. There were some words left out or in the wrong sequence too but I can never tell if that is an error or it happens when the book is loaded.
    I wish the author good luck and would advise molre attention to detail and don't credit the reader with knowing too much. We need the details to follow.
Sincerely 
Linda Hays-Gibbs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment