My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Title: The Bride and the Brute Author: Laurel O'Donnell Review by: Linda Hays- Gibbs Jayce Cullen marries Lord Reese Harrington and is immediately scorned. She has no idea why he is so angry with her when he asked to marry her. The problem is Lord Reese was forced to marry the beautiful Jayce and he is totally enraged. He wanted to marry for love. He was forced to marry this woman because his sister Nicole was kidnapped and would only be released when he married Jayce. This romantic medieval tale of nights and jousts is really exciting. The problem here is that there were hidden agendas that caused all sorts of problems for these two charming people. I think if they had met under better circumstances they would have not had these problems. It is still a charming tale with star crossed lovers and exciting circumstances. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I give it Five stars out of Five and recommend it to readers. Linda Hays-Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment