My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Monday, March 25, 2013

03/01/13 Review of Sea Scoundrel, Knave of Hearts by Linda Hays-Gibbs Author:Annette Blair Patience has everything but patience. Her red hair for her hot temper and her small perfect figure and features made Captain Grant insane for her at first sight. She has her hands full with her four charges Sophia, Grace, Angel and Rose. Patience is charged to take them to England from America and find them aristocratic husbands. They set sail on the trip to America and a great many things happen. Not the least is the sprouting friendship between the Captain and Patience. Patience finds the Captain fascinating and very lustful. By the time they reach England neither wants to say goodbye but they do. The other girls are pursuing other gentlemen but all want to be presented in London. Their first ball is a fiasco and Patience has to find a way to restore their good name. She must get her aunt Harriet to come to London and vouch for them. Grant falls more in love but will not acknowledge it. The story is a hilarious and romantic sexy tale. I loved the rapid pace and the interesting plot. Both of the stars had to forgive people from their pasts so they could find love. It was exciting and powerful. I enjoyed the characters personalities. The Captain seemed to have three personalities but I think Patience loved them all. It was different and I zipped through it though it was long, I wished there was more. I give it Five stars out of Five. I can't wait to read the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment