My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Review by Linda Hays-Gibbs 3/29/13 Of Bound by Lies by S. E. Gilchrist Aileen, a Fomorian is in lust for Ioducus, King of the river pixies but they parted years ago. She has made a prosperous life for herself since he last saw her. She has worked hard and made her land the envy of all. Ioducus comes to visit after haunting dreams that keep him sleepless and frustrated. When he sees Aileen's son, he is struck by the likeness of the boy to himself. Aileen sparks hot passion. He suspects something is not right. Aileen is afraid of a womanizing pixie king. She thinks he only wants to steal her son, if he guesses the truth. She has betrayed her people and the pixie king. She was told they were horrible and cruel to people who betrayed them. Her fears escalate but so does her lust for Ioducus. The story is really scorching hot and interesting. It held my interest. Aileen is stubborn and proud and determined. Ioducus is charming, witty and lustful. He is determined to seek revenge on this woman for her lies. I enjoyed the tale very much and give it five stars out of five. I look forward to more pixie tales. Linda Hays-Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment