My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls

My Angel, My Light As Darkness Falls
My Romance Books

Monday, February 25, 2013

http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=7838

OFFICIAL REVIEW
3 people found the following review helpful Book Reviewed by Linda Hays-Gibbs (author,reviewer)
[ Review Posted: Jan 08, 2013 ] - See all my reviews
A PUSSY, A PIRATE AND POACHERS is an endearing tale.

Milla is a pirate and a poacher. She is losing her ship to a storm when the story opens. Milla is trying to release a panther from its cage while the storm rages and suffers several terrible swipes by the beast but she doesn't give up. She finally releases the cat and they fall into the sea. She is about to drown when the cat rescues her. They swim to an island, where they were then captured by the pirates on the island.

Alex is the panther and he is a shifter. He is a man one moment and a panther the next. He finds that he is totally in love with the woman. She has captured him and he finds he is her soul mate. He goes with her into captivity with the pirates and shifts in the middle of the night into a man. He finds he cannot keep his hands off her and they make love and demolish the bed.

The pirates discover that the man is a shifter. They decide the panther is worth a lot of money and try to capture him. He is baited to come back by using Milla. Will Alex go back for Milla? Will they escape their attackers?

I loved the shifter part and the great love scenes between the two. It is rather erotic and tantalizing. The humor was fantastic, too. I really enjoyed this story and wish it would have been longer. It was way too short. I give her five stars out of five. It was an enjoyable read and I would love to read more of her work. Great job, Ms Kassanna. 
Was this review helpful to you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment